Monday, March 16, 2009

Exciting Things!

So today is my sister’s closing day for her new condo. I am so uber proud of her! Buying a condo at 21 years old. Ya can’t beat that! She is so excited! We’re painting this week and hopefully getting the new carpet put in this week, so we can move in next week. We’ve already given our notice to our landlord and we have to be out by the end of the month. That’s just 15 days! EEK! Hannah’s living with our parents for right now, because of the construction zone in our house. Ugh. If you haven’t heard about that on Facebook, just ask me.

I can’t wait to move. I’m tired of living with all the dust from the ceiling collapse, and all the boxes piled EVERYWHERE! I want to be able to walk around! AND I want to be able to use my new sofa and loveseat! I am so excited about those! Hehe. Not to mention being excited about getting a cat! I’ve been wanting a cat for a long time. We’ve lived in this place for almost 2 years, with no pets allowed. So Hannah is letting me get a cat. I almost have everything I need. Litter box, food and water bowls, bed, toys, etc. Just need litter, food, etc. I can’t wait!

My friend Falon has planned a lunch to celebrate my birthday. It’s at a Japanese restaurant, so I’m kinda scared. LOL! I’ve never had japanese food. Matthew loves it. Falon loves it. My friend Rachel loves it. Hannah doesn’t like any asian food. LOL! So we’ll see how that goes. I love chinese food, but I’ve never had Japanese. But I’ll find out if I like it or not on March 29th!

After my birthday, Matthew and I are going to NC to pick up 2 of his daughters for spring break. The oldest is going to her godmother’s house. But we’ll have the younger 2. I’m excited and nervous. I’ll be meeting his daughters and their mom at the same time. But we’re bringing them back here for the week. Planning tourist-y things around Nashville. We MAY stop in Gatlinburg on our way back to Nashville to go to the aquarium. Hehe. (CHEAP with military id!!) I’m excited.

Well, I guess that’s all for now. More later.

0 comments: